Talisman Fear Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talisman Fear Online

Welcome To Our Forum, Ask For anything U need, We will gladly help.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bug on weapon ..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frankkkk

Broj poruka : 4
Datum upisa : 2013-05-26

bug on weapon ..  Empty
PostSubject: bug on weapon ..    bug on weapon ..  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 8:41 am

Yo ,

My wep was +9 , i tryed to make it +10 , and it faild and then my weapon goes back to +6 ! ? now its only +7 cuz i dont have the golds and LE's !

damn man !!!!!
Back to top Go down
TalismanFear
Owner
Owner
TalismanFear

Broj poruka : 21
Datum upisa : 2013-05-21

bug on weapon ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bug on weapon ..    bug on weapon ..  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:22 am

However , Its not possible to happend, If u combine, For example, +8 to +9 and it fails. it will stay +8.
And plus u can make white equip +7 so its big chances to make it Easyer to +9 or +10 .. However Talk to Our Gm, Events are everyday, Its not such a problem even if it happend. Not some kind of bug. Thanks for report anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://talismanfear.sytes.net/fear
Frankkkk

bug on weapon ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bug on weapon ..    bug on weapon ..  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:33 am

yearight you say its not possible.. But it really happens, now i just have to wait in events whatvi always miss, and u say to combine white items... Man that price to combine to +7 is not a problem, but if i have 400 g. And need to make 4x fortune, and it will fail to +7, atleast have around 150g, then have to combine and then price is 340g to combine, so to +7 is 50g and to +8 340.. That's much, and its not easy to get golds when did pink bee orsometh already, im just angry that when i tryed to combine to +10 it failt, and now wep is +6, but i combined to +7 already.. Im working hard this month for a new pc, and i want to donate, and give some money extra for rhe server... But idk if i will donate if i see what happens on my wep, maybe it happens on someth what i donate.. But im on work always and i will miss events, so get gold is not easy for me... ;(
Back to top Go down
TalismanFear
Owner
Owner
TalismanFear

bug on weapon ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bug on weapon ..    bug on weapon ..  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:08 am

Frankkkk wrote:
yearight you say its not possible.. But it really happens, now i just have to wait in events whatvi always miss, and u say to combine white items... Man that price to combine to +7 is not a problem, but if i have 400 g. And need to make 4x fortune, and it will fail to +7, atleast have around 150g, then have to combine and then price is 340g to combine, so to +7 is 50g and to +8 340.. That's much, and its not easy to get golds when did pink bee orsometh already, im just angry that when i tryed to combine to +10 it failt, and now wep is +6, but i combined to +7 already.. Im working hard this month for a new pc, and i want to donate, and give some money extra for rhe server... But idk if i will donate if i see what happens on my wep, maybe it happens on someth what i donate.. But im on work always and i will miss events, so get gold is not easy for me... ;(
Do not worry, we will help u , we are giving insertions + when u miss event just talk to gm , he will gladly give u Golds or LE or RE, if it was insertion. If it wasnt, of 100 players, 1 or 2 guys wins at event, So it doesnt have to mean it would be you. About donations, we would appriciate donating for server. +If u donate, and something like that with weapon happends, we would give u a new one or something like that. So u dont have to worry.And Type here Your IGN=In Game Name. so i can help u .
Back to top Go down
Frankkkk

bug on weapon ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bug on weapon ..    bug on weapon ..  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:11 am

Well, my IGN. = iLoveBigTits, but anyway my wep is now +7... You cant give me a new one +9 then? Or thats only for donate
Back to top Go down
TalismanFear
Owner
Owner
TalismanFear

bug on weapon ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bug on weapon ..    bug on weapon ..  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:20 am

Enter the game. we will fix it there.
Back to top Go down
Frankkkk

bug on weapon ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bug on weapon ..    bug on weapon ..  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:26 am

Oke i will come online fast, then we fix it, then i go sleep fast oki, seeya in some minutes
Back to top Go down
TalismanFear
Owner
Owner
TalismanFear

bug on weapon ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bug on weapon ..    bug on weapon ..  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:33 am

Frankkkk wrote:
Oke i will come online fast, then we fix it, then i go sleep fast oki, seeya in some minutes
Enter fast
Back to top Go down
TalismanFear
Owner
Owner
TalismanFear

bug on weapon ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bug on weapon ..    bug on weapon ..  Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:42 am

Tread closed, Bug Fixed. Player got help he needed.

/Close Tread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bug on weapon ..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: bug on weapon ..    bug on weapon ..  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bug on weapon ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Talisman Fear Online :: Bug Report-
Jump to: